10.12.2012

Local Craft Show

I set my tent up a couple of weekends ago at a local craft show.  I am working on a more attractive tent one piece at a time.  I didn't have a lot of jewelry made because I don't have much free time on my hands with my two curtain climbers, so I didn't sell much.  But I had a blast hanging out with people and listening to hubby play his guitar.  We had some talented people stop by to play and sing with him, everything from rock to worship music.  Brandon is such a people person and loves to get everyone involved in the fun.  He is a joy to be around.  



Here are some of the pieces I had with me.







I hope to attend a couple more craft shows before the year is out.  I also sold some of my sister's yummy homemade jams.  She had apple butter, strawberry jam, blueberry jam, and spiced blueberry jam (my favorite).  


What an awesome way to spend a Saturday!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment