10.03.2011

Published in ArtTrader Magazine!!!!



Hey guys, my Embellished Paper Bead Mandrel article is featured in the new issue of ArtTrader Magazine.  I am super excited - this is my first published article!  ArtTrader is a free online magazine available for download in PDF format.  You can find my article in Issue 16 - Fall 2011 here.  But don't stop there - each issue has tons of beautiful art, helpful tips, and how-to article that will knock your socks off.  Take a minute and add this site to your favorites - I know I keep going back for more!

I have a few of these mandrels in little kits in my etsy shop, i spy with my crafty eyes, so stop by and check them out!

A big thank you to Sal Scheibe and everyone else at ArtTrader Mag for featuring my article in this lovely magazine - and for offering it to us free!  Keep up the good work!

You can also find awesome workshops and digital downloads for your mixed media art, so explore the site.  And check out their sister sites ATCs for All  (for some great trading) and Illustrated ATCs (for a jurored trading community).

No comments:

Post a Comment