8.05.2014

Art Journal Pages - The Least of These


A few weeks ago I worked on a large painting for my dining room, and I mixed up a really cool color of blue; a really dark, deep, midnight blue that almost looks black.  I wanted to use it in my journal, so I made up a bit more of it today.  I covered a whole page with the color, then brushed a bit on the other page with a wide brush.  I added a bit of leaf green and sherbet green to it with a smaller brush.


Looking pretty good already, but this color begs for a bit of pink next to it, so I put some down with that same brush.  



I always end up with extra paint, so I have been using it up on loose pages.  These three are just about ready to use for a collage I think.


I thought some pink lettering would look nice, so I bought an acrylic paint pen.  This is one of my favorite scriptures, a reminder that while our love for Christ is important, we must never forget to love and serve others.  


No comments:

Post a Comment