5.01.2014

Update - GreenCraft and Art Space!!!!

This month I have an article featured in GreenCraft magazine Summer 2014!  It's all about how to make hanging file folders from old book covers.  


Here's a shot I took on my own of these folders.


I also have a wonderful surprise coming my way - an 8' x 8' wooden shed all for my art!  I'll be moving some of my furniture in there and a lot of art and decor, like the pieces you see below.  See that little teal owl with citron eyes?  I found that little guy in a thrift store several years ago and he has been responsible for the crazy color combination you see here.  Thanks little owl!  I can't wait to spread my wings in this little room.  


When the ground dries a bit we will have it moved out.  Then I want to paint it white on the inside like the following rooms.





And I am thinking about doing the floors gray with a white stencil on top.  I can't wait for my building, my art is scattered around the house and I makes my brain feel so scattered!  Maybe I can get it together if I get my art in one place!

No comments:

Post a Comment