This is how my work table looked last night. I ordered some lovely things from Amazon and received part of my order yesterday, so they are on my desk along with my current WIP.
Here's a breakdown for you:
1. Gouache - Savoir Faire French School Opaque Watercolor Gouache
My first gouache set. I haven't had enough time with these yet, but I do love them so far. I wish I had the 20 color set.
2. Sweet tea. Always by my side.
3. Messy water cup. I like using glass jars for my water; they look so pretty and messy with streaks of color running down the side.
4. An upcycle project for my daughter's room. She is such a princess. The bright beautiful colors are Dye-Na-Flow colors (yes they are made for fabric, but work well on many surfaces).
5. Palette - Master's Touch Plastic Folding Palette. Filled with Koi watercolors.
6. Brush - Master's Touch 20/0 Liner from the 5 piece white taklon set. One day I might invest in some higher quality brushes, like maybe when I learn not to leave them soaking in water all night long.
7. Remote control for the TV/cable. Tuesday night is Face Off night, and I own the remote at 8 PM!!!
8. My sorry excuse for a phone. One day I might get a better one. I dropped the two decent ones I had and ruined the speakers on both.
9. My new Koi Tube Watercolors. I got the 18 tube set. I am in love with these and I just got them yesterday. I had the 24 pan field sketch box, but found it frustrating to activate the colors in those little pans. And since I never go out to sketch I gave those to my daughter and ordered the tubes.
10. Stephanie Corfee's Creative Doodling & Beyond. I ordered this with my Koi watercolors. If you like to doodle and seek inspiration, I would definitely recommend this book. I love Stephanie's art (see more if it here) so I had to get a copy of this. I got it last night and after about 10 flip-throughs and reading 1/3 of this I can see already that I will really enjoy the projects in this book and will keep it around for inspiration for years to come. I love it!!!